Wednesday, January 30, 2019

New Game Minus #2: Raising Allies

My second book is out! I have some other fun announcements in the works, but this comes first.



Amazon Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N8CH9GN

Official Description:
Bloodwraith was a villain who hated adventurers until he found himself transferred into the body of one. Trapped without his magic, he discovered that alien beings were using his reality as a game... and he had just become a player. Teaming up with a glitched NPC and other adventurers, he has no choice but to learn the truth about himself and his world.

Finally free of obligations, Bloodwraith can recover his necromancy and strike back against the beings controlling his world. Little does he know that one of them is now hunting for him: his old adventurer nemesis is still alive in his old body. Not only does the adventurer plan to get his body back, he's not going to play fair to get it.

Journeying to a new city, with new rivals and potential allies, Bloodwraith will be challenged in many ways. But in the end, he will be facing his past life, and this time he will need to decide what it is he really wants.

6 comments:

  1. Just had a chance to read both of your books this weekend. I thought the novels were fantastic and I'm glad to see my genre has gained such a skilled writer. At a time when the LITRPG/Gamelit field has been growing rapidly, you managed to create a polished, tightly-written series that featured a fresh take on our genre with engaging characters, solid mechanics, and refreshing humor. Well done, I'll be letting others know how much I've enjoyed your books, and please excuse me for extending such a late welcome to a community you've already contributed to.
    Nathan Thompson, author of Challenger's Call Series (Downfall and Rise)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for the kind words! Sending some attention my way is also really appreciated. ^-^

      Delete
  2. I love the first two books. I was wondering when the third book will be ready?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked them! I've written most of the third book, but it's going to be a bit longer than the others and I'm not sure how long the revising and beta reading process will take.

      Delete