Saturday, December 15, 2018

Upcoming Plans

Feels hard to believe that I published Changing Faces exactly a month ago - a lot has happened since then! I feel very grateful to have been received so warmly and I look forward to bringing everyone the rest of the series. ^-^

My first priority right now is continuing to write New Game Minus #2, still untitled. It will follow up on everything the epilogue of the first book teased, plus introduce a couple of characters I've been looking forward to including for a while.

I also have two other things on my plate: the audiobook version of Changing Faces and a hypothetical dungeon core novel. Not sure when the audiobook will come out, since it will depend on the production schedule of others. The dungeon core novel, if I feel satisfied with the finished novel, would come out between NGM #2 and #3.

With my short term plans shared, I'll hunker down and focus on writing. If you want to be the first to hear about new releases, feel free to join my mailing list. I'd also be very, very grateful to anyone who is willing to leave a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment