Saturday, January 11, 2020

2019 in Review + Street Cultivation Audiobook

Welcome to the new year, everyone! I recently gave patrons a reflection on the previous year and a list of my plans for the coming year, but I decided to make that post public:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/32779027

Please check it out if you're interested in my work! Meanwhile, the audiobook for Street Cultivation (narrated by Travis Baldree) has finally been released, and you can find it here:
https://www.audible.com/pd/Street-Cultivation-Audiobook/1541438299

My next post should be for a release of some kind. ^-^

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for creating the phrase "Pull yourself up by your own magical flying sword." This audiobook is a fantasy version of "The Dave Ramsey Show." 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad that you enjoyed my book! Currently 40+ chapters of the sequel have been posted on RoyalRoad/Patreon. It will be at least a month yet, then once all the chapters are posted, the complete book will come to Amazon.

      Delete
  3. Street Cultivation was great but I really loved Changing Faces. You have a big career ahead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you hear you liked both! I'll definitely be writing a lot more books. ^-^

      Delete